Your gift benefits our students today and our leaders of tomorrow.
St. Lawrence Academy is always seeking better ways to expand the educational opportunities offered to our students, to further maintain our high academic standards, and update our equipment and facilities. Like nearly every private school, we require additional funds beyond the revenue provided by the annual tuition to accomplish these goals. We must rely on fundraising and donations. The following are ways you can support St. Lawrence Academy:
The Annual Fund
Contributions to the Annual Fund support all areas of the operating budget and enhance the education of our children.
The Annual Fund provides:
- Competitive salaries and benefits for faculty
- Quality classroom resources and materials, including computer technology and software, as well as new updated textbooks
- Expanded athletic program
- Extracurricular art and music
- Field and service expeditions
- Maintenance and repair of school facilities and grounds
- Unforeseen expenses that may arise throughout the year
The Scholarship Fund
St. Lawrence Academy strives to attract a diverse student body of the best students. Our scholarship program aims to support this effort and provide aid to deserving students who might not otherwise be able to afford a St. Lawrence Academy education.
The Endowment Fund
The Barbara Hardenbrook Memorial Fund provides a strong financial base for the school and ensures its future financial security. Interest income is generated from the principal to be used as needed to attract and retain outstanding faculty or further support the operating budget as specified above under Annual Fund.